Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Bernard Pivot questions

01. What is your favorite word? White in contrast with black.
02. What is your least favorite word? Violence.
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Cinema, literature, Juliette Binoche, Classical music, Rio Grande do Sul and Porto Alegre.
04. What turns you off? Violence
05. What is your favorite curse word? Son of a bitch
06. What sound or noise do you love? My fiancée playing piano, singing, loving, making sketches and reading till I sleep
07. What sound or noise do you hate? Telephone ring
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Movie director
09. What profession would you not like to do? Lawyer
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? It´s a joke, i´m your your bit punk drunk friend

2 Comments:

Blogger julieet said...

?
:)

4:23 PM  
Blogger maricota said...

obrigada pela visita, Ricardo.
teu blog também é muito legal.

I really liked this last post. Interesting questions to think about. But I do prefer when you write in portuguese. No, I´m not prejudice or a kind of anti- imerican person. I just know the value of my rich language.

Gostei das publicações várias que se misturam como peças únicas de uma usina de criação.
parabéns.
mariana nisemblat

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home